Journal of Terrorism and Radicalization Studies (TRAD) has adopted an open access policy to ensure that information is accessible to all and is used by all humanity.
The authors retain copyright and full publishing rights without restrictions. We only ask that authors accept publication under the CC BY-NC licence. All articles published by TRAD (regardless of who funded the research) are published as open access and reuse is permitted in accordance with the terms of the CC BY-NC open access licence.
The authors own the copyright of their published study by TRAD and their study is licenced under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0). The CC BY-NC 4.0 licence permits sharing, copying, reproduction, and adaptation of the study in any size and format other than for commercial use, including re-editing, transforming, and building upon the study, provided that proper attribution is given to the original study.
While uploading their articles to the online system of our journal, authors read the copyright notification text below and upload a wet signed copy to the journal system.
1) The submitted article is the original study of the author(s) and they have not plagiarised,
2) All authors have seen and approved the final version of the submitted article,
3) The article has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere,
4) They accept and undertake that the text, figures and documents in the article do not violate the copyrights of other persons.
5) Authors authorise this Journal to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
6) Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely, as long as the original authors and citation details are identified.
7) Nothing in this licence impairs or restricts an author's right to protect the integrity and ownership of their studies.
8) All commercial rights related to the article belong to the authors.
Open Access is the availability of publications online to everyone free of charge and with few restrictions on reuse. The unrestricted dissemination of research is especially important for authors, readers and funders. Articles published in TRAD are published as open access under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) licence. TRAD has started to publish all academic articles under the CC BY-NC 4.0 licence since its first issue in 2022. TRAD believes that user rights and copyright ownership must be explicit through licensing for open access to work effectively. TRAD has signed the Budapest Open Access Declaration.
We publish all our articles under the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial (CC BY-NC 4.0). This licence allows the author and any non-commercial organisation to reuse the articles for non-commercial uses, provided they comply with the CC-BY-NC licence. However, for commercial users or commercial use, permission must be obtained from the Authors. CC BY-NC licence is indicated in the articles. The full texts of all articles published in TRAD can be accessed by anyone via instant open access viewing at https://www.tradergisi.com/
Under the CC BY-NC 4.0 licence you can freely:
• Share: You can copy and redistribute the study in any medium or format.
• Adapt: Mix, transfer and build on existing work.
Only the following conditions must be complied with:
• Attribution: You must provide appropriate reference, link to the licence, and provide information if changes have been made. You may do so appropriately, but this does not imply that the licensee approves of you and your use.
• Non-Commercial: You may not use this material for commercial purposes.
• No additional restrictions: You may not enforce legal terms or technological measures that would legally restrict the use of permissions provided by the licence. TRAD also comply with I40C standarts for open citations. You can reach detailed information by web site: https://i4oc.org/#goals.